Skin Treatments and Products
At the Rose Clinic we offer a variety of treatments and products to help with just about every skin care concern. With so many options out there it can be overwhelming to decide which route is best for you. Working with a skin care professional can help this process seem much less overwhelming and give you a customized plan to achieve ultimate results.
– Skin Care Products: Using a good skin care regimen, with products specifically tailored to your concerns, can be highly beneficial. With so many skin care products on the market (and each claiming to be the best) this can seem a bit daunting. But skin care does not need to be complicated. Using a few key products and maintaining good skin care habits can go a long way! Call to schedule a complimentary consultation with one of our skin care specialists today (801)-375-7673.
– E-Matrix: Not many people have heard of the E-Matrix. However this treatment produces amazing results!!! It helps to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin and helps with everything from fine lines, scars, stretch marks, and overall skin tone and texture. Many of our patients have experienced incredible results with this treatment; especially used in conjunction with a good skin care regimen. This treatment is also ideal for those patients who suffer from toothpick or acne scarring.
– Laser Facials: There is, unquestionably, nothing that can compare to a laser facial especially when treating hyper-pigmentation and age spots. This procedure is ideal to do in the fall and winter months as heat and sun can hinder the results and make your skin harder to treat.
– Chemical Peels: Doing a chemical peel, whether individually or in a series, can help a variety of skin care concerns. Whether you are wanting to treat a specific skin concern, like acne or hyper-pigmentation, or you are just wanting to exfoliate and brighten your skin; chemical peels are a great option. Chemical peels can help further increase the benefits of any skin care products you use by aiding in better absorption.
– Botox/Fillers: If you are looking for a noticeable change immediately a filler may be right for you. Whether it be Radiesse, Juvederm or Belotero we have a filler that will fit your needs. A quick in office procedure will produce great results you can see immediately and last up to a year. You can treat smile lines, laugh lines, furrow lines, hollow under eyes, depressed scars and you can also increase lip and cheek volume. If you are concerned with wrinkles on your forehead, around your eyes or in between your eyes Botox would be the right choice for you. After injections you can expect improvement in as little as 3-5 days with results that can last up to 4 months.
You can find more information on all of these treatments if you visit our website at www.theRoseClinic.com or please call our office at (801) 375-7673 for a complimentary consultation.