For women who want longer, thicker, lusher lashes, Latisse is the only prescription treatment on the market that can help you have beautiful lashes that are all yours. This at-home treatment can only be prescribed by a physician, and produces extraordinary, out-of-this-world changes to your eyelashes!
How does it work?
Latisse works by extending the natural growth phase of your lashes. Lashes, as with other hair, go through growth and shedding phases. By extending the growth phase, your lashes grow longer, creating a beautiful natural frame for your eyes.
How do you use Latisse?
- Latisse is a solution that you apply at home, yourself
- You will have to ensure that all makeup is removed, as well as contacts, and wash your hands prior to applying the product
- The applicator with Latisse on it is applied just above the upper eyelashes only, not the lower
- Ensure the product doesn’t contact your eyes.
It really is that simple! After six to eight weeks, you will start to notice your eyelashes are thicker and longer.
What are the benefits of Latisse?
If you want to stop fussing with false lashes, and avoid annoying, repeated visits to keep your eyelash extensions looking right, Latisse may be for you! This easy, at-home solution several benefits, including:
- Thicker, darker, longer eyelashes, without extensions
- Latisse is easy to apply
- There is no need to schedule ongoing appointments, as you apply the solution yourself, in the comfort of your home
- There is minimal risk of side effects
Why choose The Rose Spa?
Our team at The Rose Spa knows that you want long, luscious lashes, and we are happy to work with you to help make your lush lashes a reality. With a consultation at The Rose Spa, we can help you to determine if Latisse is right for you and get you the prescription you need to start the journey to thicker, more luxurious eyelashes.