BodyTite™ is a body contouring and skin tightening method that heats the deep layer of the skin, simultaneously removing fat and tightening the skin with nearly immediate results. As a minimally invasive procedure, BodyTite™ gives you a sleeker silhouette without other body contouring surgeries' side effects and recovery time.
How does BodyTite™ work?
BodyTite™ is an innovation in minimally invasive body contouring procedures. The treatment utilizes directional radiofrequency-assisted lipolysis (RFAL) to heat the deep layer of the skin, removing fat and tightening the skin simultaneously.
With one treatment, BodyTite™:
- Gently melts and removes fat
- Coagulates blood vessels
- Tightens the skin
- Encourages new collagen and elastin production
As an energy-assisted liposuction method, BodyTite™ slims and tightens the following areas:
- The stomach
- Love handles or flanks
- Thighs and knees
- Arms, or “bat wings”
- The bra roll
- Gynecomastia, or enlarged male breasts
BodyTite™ vs. Liposuction
If youâ€™ve been considering surgical body contouring but want a less-invasive procedure, here is a comparison of BodyTite™ and traditional liposuction.
By inserting a small tube under your skin, liposuction breaks up and removes fat cells from targeted areas of your body. A laser then delivers energy to the fat cells, causing them to break apart before being suctioned out.
BodyTite™ similarly reduces fat; however, the difference is the type of energy used to break down the fat cells. While liposuction uses a laser, BodyTite™ uses Radio-Frequency Assisted Liposuction (or RFAL) to melt fat cells and tighten the skin.
Additionally, traditional liposuction does not have any skin-tightening benefits, resulting in sagging skin after the procedure. BodyTite™ improves skin laxity, providing up to 40% firmer, more toned results than traditional lipo.
Some other differences between BodyTite™ and liposuction include the following:
- BodyTite™ is less-invasive than traditional lipo
- Liposuction requires general anesthesia, while BodyTite™ usually only requires local anesthesia
- BodyTite™ lasts approximately thirty minutes, while lipo operations take between one and four hours
- BodyTite™ leaves minimal scars that fade with time, while lipo produces more prominent scars
- Liposuction recovery generally includes bruising and swelling to the area, some of which is deep tissue bruising that can last for several weeks
- While BodyTite™ patients may still experience bruising and swelling, the level of discomfort is significantly reduced
- Downtime for traditional lipo is up to two weeks, and you also may wear a compression garment for up to six weeks
- Most BodyTite™ patients experience 2-3 days of downtime and achieve full recovery within a couple of days
- After BodyTite™, a compression garment may also be worn but is usually removed after two weeks
- Traditional liposuction produces results in three to nine months, with the best results after one year
- BodyTite™ patients may see results immediately after the procedure, with the best results noticeable after six months
The life-changing advantages of BodyTite™ include the following:
- No scarring
- Skin tightening included
- Minimal recovery time
- More smooth and even contouring
- Fewer side effects compared to liposuction or surgery
Am I a BodyTite™ Candidate?
Most patients choose BodyTite™ because they have moderate amounts of fat or sagging skin that doesnâ€™t respond to diet or exercise. Itâ€™s the ideal body sculpting solution for those close to their goal weight and who want to smooth away stubborn fatty spots.
Patients of The Rose Clinic love the minimally-invasive treatment because it achieves dramatic results without any scars and minimal downtime. Results can be seen almost immediately but continue to improve for up to one year because of the collagen-building process.
Youâ€™re likely a good candidate for BodyTite™ if you:
- Have lost a lot of weight, either through diet and exercise or weight loss surgery
- Have a BMI of forty or less
- Are more than ten to fifteen pounds above your ideal weight
- Are not pregnant or breastfeeding
- Are in good health overall
- Have a moderate quantity of sagging skin
Why choose The Rose Clinic
for BodyTite in Utah?
Not only is Dr. Kevin Rose a respected, highly-skilled plastic surgeon, but he also brings an uncommon level of artistry to every procedure he performs. Dr. Rose is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons, where his skills have led to his reputation as one of the finest plastic surgeons in Salt Lake City, Utah.
If you have stubborn fat that has not responded to diet and exercise, it may be time to consider BodyTite™, featuring less downtime and smaller incisions than traditional liposuction. The trusted staff at The Rose Clinic in the Salt Lake City area is committed to helping you regain a more attractive, youthful, slim figure. Our top priority is patient safety and care, and producing natural-appearing, high-quality results. If you have stubborn extra fat and want to explore BodyTite™ in Utah, we are here to help.Get in Touch