Morpheus8 by InMode is an innovative technology used for radiofrequency microneedling, one of the most effective skin rejuvenation techniques. Morpheus8 improves the results of traditional microneedling by introducing the added benefits of radiofrequency therapy. The procedure increases skin cell turnover, encourages collagen production, and reverses most skin concerns associated with age, sun damage, or injuries.
What does Morpheus8 treat?
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Acne or surgical scars
- Loose, sagging, or aging skin
- Textural irregularities
- Uneven skin tone
- Enlarged and congested pores
- Sun damage and sunspots
How does Morpheus8 work?
Morpheus8 is a cutting-edge device used for radiofrequency microneedling. The handheld device has numerous microneedles, measuring up to 2mm in length. The device makes numerous micro-channels on the skin’s surface and simultaneously delivers radiofrequency energy into the deeper dermal lasers up to a depth of 6mm. As such, the Morpheus8 device combines radiofrequency therapy and microneedling in a single session.
Microneedling, also known as collagen induction therapy, is a procedure wherein micro-injuries on your skin’s surface activate the body’s healing processes. Your body increases skin cell turnover to replace the dead skin cells and damaged skin while also producing new collagen fibers. The thermal energy also catalyzes collagen production to tighten your skin tissues. The results are firm, toned, and even-textured skin.
What are the benefits of Morpheus8?
- Non-surgical and non-invasive procedure
- Causes no pain or discomfort
- Encourages collagen production
- Tightens skin tissues
- Reduces the visibility of scars and wrinkles
- Improved skin complexion
- No harsh side effects or complications
- Concludes within 30 minutes
- No downtime or extended recovery
- Suitable for all skin types and concerns
You’re a good candidate for Morpheus8 if you…
- Have old, tired, or sagging skin
- Have wrinkles and fine lines
- Have acne scars and textural irregularities
- Are in generally good health
- Have realistic expectations from the procedure
- Don’t have a skin infection in the treatment area
Generally speaking, Morpheus8 is suitable for everyone, regardless of age, skin type, skin color, or skin concerns. It’s one of the few procedures suitable for all skin colors with no risk of hyperpigmentation or discoloration. That’s because it activates your body’s inherent healing response rather than injecting external substances into your skin. As long as you don’t have active inflammations or infections in the treatment areas, you’re good to go.
What happens during the Morpheus8 treatment?
Morpheus8 is a quick 30-minute procedure, but it’s preceded by a detailed (and often longer) consultation. The Rose Clinic believes that each treatment should be ideally curated to address your specific needs and goals. To that end, our cosmetic providers carefully assess your skin concerns, discuss your goals, review your medical history, and personalize the treatment for you. That involves identifying the ideal treatment areas and adjusting the Morpheus8 device to your skin depth.
The following is a step-by-step overview of the Morpheus8 procedure:
- The treatment areas are cleaned and prepared for the Morpheus8 treatment.
- Topical anesthesia or numbing cream is applied to the skin to ensure optimal comfort.
- The Morpheus8 RF microneedling device is moved over the treatment areas.
- As the device moves over your skin, the microneedles puncture the skin’s surface and deliver radiofrequency energy.
- The handheld device is slowly moved over all the treatment areas.
- Once all the treatment areas are covered, the provider applies a skincare serum to calm your skin.
- Your skin will look red, swollen, and flushed, but you can resume your daily activities immediately.
When will I see the results from Morpheus8?
Morpheus8 doesn’t provide instant results. Your skin will feel slightly tight and firm after the treatment, but most of the results appear gradually. Over time, your complexion will start improving as your body produces new skin cells and collagen fibers. The results will improve over several weeks and months. Most patients need 2 to 4 Morpheus8 sessions for optimal results. Your cosmetic provider will recommend the ideal treatment frequency based on your specific needs.
Why choose the Rose Clinic?
The Rose Clinic is a state-of-the-art and luxurious medical spa led by Dr. Kevin Rose and his team of highly-skilled skincare professionals. Our medical spa is outfitted with the latest technologies and skin rejuvenation modalities, and we ensure each treatment is customized to address your specific needs and concerns. There are no cookie-cutter treatments at The Rose Clinic. Please schedule a consultation to discuss your Morpheus8 treatment options with our skincare providers.Get in Touch