Microneedling is a minimally invasive procedure that can help smooth away wrinkles and lines, reduce the appearance of facial scars, increase natural collagen production, and when used on the scalp along with PRP, to encourage hair growth.
Microneedling works by creating micro-injuries to trigger natural skin regeneration.
How Does it Work?
Microneedling can help you resolve a variety of skin issues. It involves treating the skin with a system of extremely fine needles, applied to face or body. The device creates microscopic punctures into your skin. Microneedling can help you improve the appearance of:
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Acne scars
- Uneven skin tone
- Enlarged pores
- Poor skin texture
- Sun damage
- Loose, aging skin
Dr. Kevin Rose may suggest that you come to The Rose Clinic in Salt Lake City for microneedling sessions once a month, as the more procedures you undergo, the more collagen and elastin will be produced within your skin for firmer, more supple, evenly-toned skin. The frequency and number of microneedling sessions you need will be based upon your current skin quality.
What Are the Benefits of Microneedling?
Microneedling, or “collagen induction therapy,” is a safe, effective skin rejuvenation technique, that can help improve the texture, tone, and quality of your skin, with the following benefits:
- Luminous, more youthful skin
- Boosts natural collagen production for firmer, more supple skin
- Reduces the appearance of acne or other facial scars
- Smooths fine lines and wrinkles due to increased collagen production
- Increases skin radiance and glow
- Allows skin-enhancing nutrients to be delivered deeper into the skin structure
- Can improve hair growth when applied to thinning areas of the scalp
During your microneedling session, you can expect to experience the following:
- A topical anesthetic will be applied to the treatment area before the procedure.
- Once the anesthetic has taken effect, your microneedling procedure is performed.
- During the procedure, the microneedling system is applied to the area to be enhanced, creating micro-injuries to trigger natural skin regeneration.
- The tool is moved slowly and evenly across your skin in a pain-free procedure.
- A microneedling session requires about 30 minutes to complete.
- Post-treatment, a skin-enhancing serum can be applied, along with a calming treatment.
Am I a Good Candidate For Microneedling?
Almost any person who wants firmer, healthier, more supple skin is a good candidate for microneedling, with very few exceptions. As a safe and effective procedure that is also minimally invasive, microneedling may be the right treatment option for you if you are:
- Twenty years old or older
- Are looking for a natural way to restore skin quality
- Have visible facial scars
- Your skin is losing its firm, youthful quality
- Are prepared to undergo a series of microneedling treatments
And of course, the best way to determine if you are a good candidate for microneedling is to schedule a consultation the Rose Clinic.
Why Choose The Rose Clinic?
Dr. Kevin Rose and his team of trained skincare professionals at The Rose Clinic serve Salt Lake City, Provo and all of Utah. When you come to The Rose Clinic for microneedling, you will receive outstanding patient experience. We offer a range of aesthetic treatments, both surgical and non-surgical, performed by a team of professionals who are deeply committed to providing the superior service, all performed with the most stringent health and safety practices. Restore your skin with one of the best treatments of microneedling Salt Lake City has to offer.Get in Touch