Sculptra is an FDA-approved injectable dermal filler with a unique formula. Sculptra contains poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA), which is a synthetic substance that triggers natural collagen growth. Sculptra is an excellent treatment used to smooth and fill deeper lines and creases and restore a more very natural, rejuvenated, youthful look.
How does Sculptra work?
The main ingredient in Sculptra is poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA), which stimulates collagen production to naturally smooth fine lines, wrinkles, and folds, offering long-lasting, beautiful results that can last up to two years.
- It is primarily used to restore the volume of your skin and to reduce the visible signs of aging.
- It contains poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA), a biocompatible synthetic substance that stimulates collagen production and produces a softer, more supple, youthful skin appearance.
- Sculptra can be used to treat deep lines, creases, and folds, taking years off your look with a fast and easy treatment.
Where can Sculptra be used?
Sculptra is primarily used to address issues with volume loss and the visible signs of aging facial skin and is an effective way to treat:
- Facial wrinkles
- Folds around the nose, chin, cheeks, and forehead
- Smile lines
- Frown lines
Sculptra may also be used to add volume to other areas of the body, including:
- Buttock Augmentation
- Cellulite smoothing
- Wrinkles in the chest, elbow and knee
- Sculptra can also be used to add the look of extra muscle and create more definition in the glutes, thighs, pectorals, triceps, and biceps
What are the benefits of Sculptra?
Sculptra can help you to resolve volume loss and as an effective anti-aging technique that smooths and firms your skin from within. Some of the many benefits of choosing Sculptra include:
- Easy and relatively pain-free procedure
- No preparation is necessary
- No downtime post-procedure
- No pre-testing is needed before you begin your Sculptra treatments
- You may return to your normal activities immediately after receiving treatments
- Results occur swiftly, and can last up to two years
Generally, the average treatment regimen for Sculptra consists of three injections over the course three of four months. A smoother look is visible at once, with the skin-firming and enhancing effects continuing in the months ahead, as your skin is replenished and restored from within as your skin produces higher quantities of natural collagen.
Who is a good candidate for this procedure?
Sculptra is a safe and effective procedure that may be for you if:
- You are an adult over the age of 21
- Your skin is showing visible signs of aging, such as sagging, wrinkles, folds, or fine lines
- Your face is losing volume at temples, cheeks, chin
- You can commit to receiving a series of injections over a course of months
Sculptra is a fantastic option for most people, but not appropriate for those with allergies to any of its ingredients or with certain medical conditions.
What is a Sculptra procedure like?
Sculptra is administered at The Rose Spa in Utah as an in-office procedure, which means that you can schedule your Sculptra treatments for any day of the week that works for you, and then jump right back into your day. After scheduling an initial consultation with us, where you’ll be asked to provide your complete medical history (including any medical conditions and allergies), here’s what to expect when you come to The Rose Spa for your Sculptra treatments:
- On the day of your first Sculptra treatment, your doctor will map the injection sites on your skin and cleanse the area.
- A topical anesthetic will be applied, to ensure your comfort.
- Using multiple small injections, your doctor will then inject the Sculptra treatment into your skin.
We will advise you of any additional special instructions after your treatment, and you can expect to see results at once, getting even more impressive at the days pass and natural collagen production increases.
Why choose The Rose Spa for your Sculptra treatments?
Our team believes that confidence is beauty. The Rose Spa has been established to provide an array of the best anti-aging treatments. Our patients come to the medical spa in Utah from all over the state to receive the best in care, attention to detail, and superior results.
If you are considering Sculptra treatments to treat volume loss or the visible signs of aging skin and want to ensure that your treatment is performed by an expert in facial enhancement, in a caring, beautiful, and discreet environment, our team at The Rose Spa is here for you.