What is KYBELLA®?
KYBELLA® is an FDA-approved injectable treatment that is specifically designed to reduce moderate-to-severe quantity of submental fat, or a “double chin.” The active ingredient in KYBELLA® destroys many of the excess fat cells beneath your chin, which are then naturally shed by your body – no surgery required.
Am I a good candidate for KYBELLA® treatments?
KYBELLA® treatments are available to adults who want to improve facial appearance by slimming away a double chin, without surgery. You may be a good candidate for KYBELLA® if you:
- Are embarrassed by or self-conscious about a double chin
- Feel that your double chin makes you look heavier or older
- Eat well and exercise frequently, but the excess fat beneath your chin won’t disappear
- Do not want to undergo surgery
A consultation at The Rose Clinic will help you to determine if KYBELLA® treatments will help you to slim away a double chin for a more youthful, attractive look!
How does KYBELLA® work?
The primary active ingredient in KYBELLA® is synthetic deoxycholic acid. This naturally occurring molecule functions in the breakdown and absorption of dietary fat. When injected in the fat beneath the chin:
- The deoxycholic acid in KYBELLA® destroys fat cells
- This results in a noticeable reduction in fullness under the chin
- Once the submental fat cells have been destroyed, they can no longer accumulate or store fat
- This means that a course of treatment of KYBELLA®, with one or more treatments, will get you the results that you envision, long term!
What is a treatment like?
Everyone’s chin, quantity of fat, and profile are different, so the number of KYBELLA® treatments you will need can be determined in a personal consultation at The Rose Clinic. At each treatment, you should expect:
- An appointment of 15 to 20 minutes
- Photos of your existing condition will be taken, and an injection grid applied to your double chin
- Prior to the KYBELLA® injections, a numbing cream is applied for your comfort
- Multiple small injections of KYBELLA® are placed in a grid pattern in the fatty area
- Some pinching or poking sensations are experienced, but pain is minimal
- After this in-office procedure, you can return to your usual activities
- When scheduling your next round of KYBELLA® treatments, please keep in mind that the procedures must be at least four weeks apart
Working with the expert injectors at The Rose Clinic will help you to determine how many KYBELLA® treatments you will require to achieve a more youthful, defined profile. In general, you should expect to receive two to six treatments over the course of several months.
Benefits of KYBELLA®
There are several benefits for choosing KYBELLA® to create a more pleasing, youthful look:
- Long-lasting results
- KYBELLA® treatments are fast and easy to experience
- Minimal recovery time is required
- KYBELLA® will dissolve the fat under your chin for a more youthful, defined jawline.
Why choose The Rose Clinic for your KYBELLA® treatments?
If you want to redefine your jawline and dream of being free of that excess fat, The Rose Clinic in Utah can help you achieve the best results through KYBELLA®. Our team of professionals at our luxury, private Utah plastic surgery clinic are trained in this groundbreaking, minimally invasive treatment that will refresh and slim your jawline for a more youthful, attractive look. You are invited!
Please take a moment to rate your experience
with our team.
The Rose Clinic
Facebook Review on Yelp Rate on Vitals Rate on Healthgrades Rate on Google